Sunday, June 30, 2013

Haircut Photo Diary








I'm not a person who takes hair decisions lightly. I can be fickle in my interests and I always worry that I'll regret any big changes. However, after a year and a half of the exact same hair I was starting to get antsy. I thought about getting an undercut for about a month before I finally went for it, which, for me, is as impulsive as it gets. The best thing about this kind of undercut is that it's drastic but also noncommittal, because it doesn't show at all when I wear my hair down. It lets me feel hardcore sometimes but allows me to keep my feminine, conventional hair for when I'm feeling less weird (or when I need to be """professional"""). Shout out to my sister for doing most of the shaving. Rebellious hair shenanigans are best when you do them in your bathroom.

7 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I did to my hair!!! Except sadly now all photograph evidence is gone because they accidentally got deleted :( I love this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!! This looks super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yess you look awesome! i love this kind of hairstyle - it doesn't suit ME at all, but on you it looks great <3

    [weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, you're so brave! I would never dare to do something like this, I think it wouldn't even look good on me! But, just as you say, this way you can be tough and feminine at the same time, how wonderful!
    and btw, I think you should really keep the haircut piece! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! I wish I'd have the guts to do something drastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Looks awesome on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!