Saturday, January 28, 2012

Valentino

So basically I'm obsessed with Valentino's couture and ready-to-wear spring 2012 collections. I don't often post about "high fashion" or whatever because I don't feel like I have much to say about it besides OMG CLOTHES SO PURDY, but these clothes are so very purdy that I made an exception. The lace! The flowers! Everything is so intricate and delicate and floaty. 

Couture:







RTW:








The attention to detail in this collection is really what blows me away. The textures and tiny details are all so exquisite and beautiful.





Agh it slays me! In a good way! Valentino rules.

All photos from Style.com

3 comments:

  1. Such beauty - loving all the sheer pieces and the gorgeous details!

    >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheers for such a lovely blog :)
    and this collection is definitely be-au-ti-ful. i love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy look. The flowers, the shape, and the colors. I love everything about it.

    Christina @ Mens Watch

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!