Thursday, December 8, 2011

A passing ghost, a smoke wreath in the air




The other day I bought a plain white t-shirt because it was on sale at Jo-Ann fabrics. I didn't have a specific plan for it, I just thought it would be good to have a white shirt around. And I was right! I ran across this super old tutorial from Childhood Flames and immediately grabbed my seam ripper and set to work. It didn't take nearly as long to shred it as I thought it would, and the unraveling was kind of therapeutic. Before I knew it, I had a shredded mullet shirt!

I didn't wear my hair and makeup like this to school today because I don't have much time or creativity in the mornings. I really wanted to experiment with the faux pompadour and some interesting eyeliner anyway, though, so I put this look together after I got home. It was great fun!

I hope you're all having a good winter! Have any of you done a fun or interesting DIY project lately?

1 comment:

Let's chat!