Saturday, September 3, 2011

Two-tone





Christina Perri, Narcissa Malfoy, Debbie Harry, Rogue
 
I'm loving the white hair on these ladies. So much so, in fact, that I went out and got some myself! Observe:

 

I love how it turned out! I got two white extensions on each side. I also got my hair redyed black. I've never gotten my hair colored at a salon before, and not surprisingly they did a much better job than I do. They managed to keep my forehead clear of black smudges, which is more than I can say.






This outfit helped me appreciate my new hair even more. For some reason, the hair and the clothes seem to fit together really well. Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing!! Really unique, i love it :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! My hair has naturally done this since I was about six, it's gradually spreading so I'm hoping to maybe rock the Cruella look one day...

    And every time I see your shoes I fall in love with them a little bit more. Grrr so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!