Friday, September 9, 2011

Pouf






Forever 21 slip (worn as top), Levi's floral jeans, target socks, forever 21 shoes, homemade bag

I'm sorry these pictures are so dark. I got home late from school and it was already getting dark out. Winter is approaching! (Which is funny because it was like 80 degrees today. But I digress.)

Anyway, MY HAIR! When I first got up this morning, I had the following conversation with My sister:

Me: LAURA! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY HAIR?
Laura: Uh, I like it! It looks good!
Me: DO I LOOK LIKE SNOOKI?
Laura: ...No, that's not what came to mind...
Me: DO I LOOK LIKE AN OCTOPUS?
Laura:...No?..

And so I decided to wear it, and I'm so glad I did! Two-tone hair is perfect for a Bardot beehive, and red lipstick is the icing on the delicious sartorial cake! And check out my bag. I found this case filled with shoe brushes at an antique shop and the chain strap at the hardware store, and I put them together to make my favorite bag ever. *happy dance*

P.S. I just realized the whole thing about looking like an octopus doesn't make much since. It's because sometimes when I see this hairstyle I think the pouf looks like the body and the rest of the hair looks like tentacles. It's one of those weird little things I worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!