Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OMG SHINY

Do you guys want to see my favorite shorts?

Yes, you say? Okay, here they are!

So ruffly! So wonderful! They're from Mikkat Market. This is one of those sites that makes me feel sad about my lack of money.

 This top is also pretty great. It's shiny and gold and huge. It was thrifted, so my guess is that it was once worn by a much larger woman than I.
Kitty makes another appearance. It may appear that I'm about to grab her head, but I promise that I'm only petting her. Really.

 Laura got me some chocolate hazelnut essential oil. When I wear it I smell like Nutella.
This picture is a little blurry, but I like it anyway. We can pretend it's supposed to be "artistic".

p.s. Are you sick of these shoes yet? Too bad! I wear them way too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!