Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Holy prints, Batman!

An exciting birthday post is coming soon, I promise! Until then, enjoy some pretty pictures.

I was surfing the internet the other day when I came across a picture of a beautiful dress. The name of the designer was Mary Katrantzou. I had never heard of her before, so I did a quick google search and found more of her designs. I was astounded! They are so beautiful!

Here are my favorites from the fall 2011 rtw collection, the first one I saw.



And her Spring 2011 rtw collection, which is equally brilliant.







All pictures from Style.com

That was kind of a lot of pictures. But I love them all! The prints! The shapes! The colors! *sigh* I don't know if everyone already knows about Mary Katrantzou, but she's a new discovery for me and she basically rules.

1 comment:

Let's chat!