Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nebulas and also some cupcakes




 Charlotte Russe shirt with diy sleeves, thrifted shorts and pin, H&M stockings, Dr. Martens boots


This is what I wore to my friend Genny's birthday party last night.  I'm not super happy with this outfit, actually. I think it turned out a little darker than I was imagining, and a little too cliche. I like all the pieces on their own, but not as much together. And I'm so excited about these sleeves I added to my top!  When I cut into it, I was seriously on the verge of tears. But it worked out! And now the top kicks even more ass! I think the reason I like it so much is that I never got over this collection by Christopher Kane:

 I will never stop loving these. I want them all.

In other news, look at these badass cupcakes!

 And guess what? I made them! HaHA! They were my birthday present for Genny and I am so proud of them. If you're at all interested in cupcakery, check out this book or this book.  They will change your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!