Saturday, July 23, 2011

Every girl needs a batman accessory



Target shirt and shorts, forever 21 bandeau, homemade earrings with charms from Michaels, batman tie from Ax-Man
I wasn't planning to do an outfit post today, but when I was getting dressed the outfit kept getting cooler and more interesting until I finally decided it was worth sharing.


This outfit was semi-inspired by k-pop and the Fashion Turd. It's not nearly as outrageous as either, but there's a hint of each in the outfit. Note the hair and batman tie. I'm  pretty sure it's made from film. I don't know why, but it seemed like the perfect addition to the outfit. As did the eyeliner face-heart. I'm trying to be more fearless in what I wear, which I think I did a little in this outfit. I'll have to get used to my mom chuckling every time she looks at me, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chat!