Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dotty Madness

While I was looking for pictures for my Willow Rosenberg post, I ran across this seemingly unrelated image among the photos of Alyson Hannigan:

I was like, whaaa? It looked like a picture of spotty alien trees in the middle of a city street. I clicked on the link and it sent me here. It appears that an artist named Yayoi Kusama designed some tubes of LancĂ´me lip gloss, and the site included this among some other pictures of her work. I loved them so much that I had to look up some more pictures.





 
The artist
 I think I've found a new favorite artist. I must say I love how her lipstick matches her hair.

Why her art showed up when I searched for pictures of Willow, though, I'll never know.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! thats soo cool! Can you imagion having one of those fantastic pieces in your backyard?

    ReplyDelete

Let's chat!